REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN ARCHITECT
District 2 Fire & Rescue, a Texas Non-Profit Corporation is requesting qualifications for an Architect in the construction of a fire station. The Architect is not responsible for the construction work, which will be bid, to either a general contractor or subcontractors.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
THE GUIDE TO OUR INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE SUCCESS
The Vision of Bexar County ESD No. 2 Fire Department is to position the fire district, operationally, financially, and politically, through and beyond economic uncertainty while creating a predictable, sustainable future.
The Mission of Bexar County ESD No. 2 Fire Department is to protect and enhance the safety and well-being of those who reside, visit and travel through our district. Bexar County ESD No. 2 Fire Department is committed to creating a safer community through education, prevention, preparedness, and effective emergency response.
- We are committed to the protection of life, property and the environment.
- We are committed in recruiting and maintaining a safe, healthy, well-trained, and high-performing workforce.
- Our fire protection district is the reason for our existence and will strive to deliver comprehensive safety services of the highest quality.
- We will foster and sustain the trust of our district and each other, while also protecting that confidence through our attitude, conduct, and actions.
- All members of our diverse district are entitled to our industry’s best practices.
- We will serve our communities with Fairness, Honesty, Integrity and Courage.
- We will pursue safe, effective, timely, economical, and measurable solutions in providing emergency services to the citizens of our district.
- We will consistently provide professional, skilled, trained courteous, and compassionate customer service.
- We will be sensitive to the changing needs of our district.